The light of my life, gone but never forgotten. Dealing with the loss of something so close to me after 15 years together day in day out through tough times and good times, left me wondering if the future was worth carrying on. Still to this day, after 11 weeks without her I am still with the same thoughts.Some may think "get over it" or "It will get easier", maybe it will, I just miss her so much. I've been wanting to do something about her (like this blog) for a few weeks now, trying to come to terms with things and accept what has happend, then I start and delete what i've typed as it takes so long to type it out. I find it still far to easy to cry when I think about her. Will this ever pass?
I doubt it very much...
No comments:
Post a Comment